February 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps February Release - Day 4


Welcome Back to Day 4 of the Whimsy February release. To see all showcased products from today please visit the Whimsy Inspirations Blog

I have a cute little cactus card to share with you today:





This cute little guy is called 'Stuck on You Cactus' illustrated by Krista Heij-Barber. I stamped him on Strathmore 140lb hot press watercolor paper using Versafine ink. I colored with ZIG clean color brush pens where I take the color right from the Zig pen to the paper and then spread it out with a water brush. I do several layers this way and let it dry in between. The sentiment is from the NEW You're My Favorite clear sentiment set by Deb DavisI used  Versafine ink again to stamp the sentiment and then fuzzy cut the word favorite. The spreckles on the background were done using Frantage Shabby Embossing Enamel in blue and a black Tim Holtz distress marker and the distress spritzer tool.


Here are the ZIG brush pen colors I used:

029 Geranium Red

260Deep Red
060Brown
064 Oatmeal
037 Cornflower Blue
302 Haze Blue
043 Olive Green
097 Pale Grey
031 Cobalt Blue
027 Dark Pink
046 Mid Green


Here are the Whimsy items I've used:

*NEW You're My Favorite   Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black     *NEW Stuck on You Cactus



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)