June 14, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Rubber and Clear June Release - Day 1


Welcome Friends and Happy Wednesday! It's release time at Whimsy again! The new June rubber and clear goodies are out as well as new dies! Click here to see the whole release in the store.
I have two cards to share with you today to celebrate the new release. Both cards are on the simpler side....here comes my first card...it features the new clear set Life's a Beach by Crissy Armstrong.

I colored with Copics. Sentiment is also from the Life's a Beach set and and was white heat embossed onto black cardstock. The polka dot background was stamped using the new Polka Dot Fun clear set by Denise Lynn. For the background behind the little penguin I used distress inks and ClarityStamp brushes. Summer Breeze Enamel Dots  completed the card.


My second card showcases Puppy with Balloons by Lee Holland.

Another very CAS design watercolored with Tombow markers.

 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit our Whimsy FB Group to see some stunning inspiration from my fellow teamies and to have the chance on winning some amazing prizes and celebrate the new release with us! 



3 comments:

  1. Fab cards! Great designs and adorable images :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris this are so gorgeous hunny! I love that wee surfin' penguin. Too blinkin' cute!! Love the spotty paper, really fabulous creation hun. They both are!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing Iris and what fun cards! Love the Polka Dot Fun background too...I just got that set and can't wait to use it too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)