June 16, 2017

Whimsy Stamps June Release - Day 3


Here I am today with my last card for the Whmsy June Release Celebrations. Deb Davis has created some fun clear sets again for this release. One of them - If I Only Had a Brain - I am showcasing on my card today.

I made a little fun zombie birthday card :-)


I used the large polka dot from the Polka Dot Fun set, stamped the moon with VersaMark ink and clear embossed it. I then sponged the background with Distress inks (tumbled glass, chipped sapphire, dusty concord, black soot). I sprinkled some white color mixed with some Wink of Stella silver glitter over the background. I stamped the grass (from the Friendly Flower set), the zombi image from the If I Only Had a Brain set and part of the sentiment with black ink. The word Zombody was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with silver embossing powder. As a final step I added mini star sequins.



Thanks for visiting and I hope you like the new release!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. SCREAMINGLY AWESOME zombie birthday card - I absolutely LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)